Last modified: October 29, 2016
This policy regards the following questions/issues:
- what information do we collect about you?
- how we collect and use information?
- how we share your personal information with third parties?
- what choices you have about the collection and use of your personal information?
- what security measures do we take to safeguard your personal information?
- your children’s’ privacy.
and other information as you will see below.
What Information Do We Collect About You
Personal information means information that can be used to identify and contact an individual such as name, email address, screen name, mailing address and phone number (the "Personal Information"). We consider such Personal Information sensitive in nature. You, as a parent or legal guardian, need to submit Personal Information to access the Service. By submitting information, you are consenting to our collection of such information.
We collect Personal Information when you create an account through the Service; subscribe to our newsletter; participate in feedback forms and questionnaires; or receive customer or technical support. Personal Information is collected only for lawful purposes.
To create an account for the Service, we require you to provide certain information to create your profile, including your name, a login name and password, your email address, your mailing address, phone number and information about your child(ren), such as the child(ren)’s date of birth and state of residence. Providing additional information beyond what is required to create an account is entirely optional, but enables you to gain more from the Service. If you sign up for one of our services which involves tracking mobile and Internet activities, we may also collect information from other internet sources and database services. No information of this type will be collected unless you have registered for services that require it.
Additionally, though not necessarily Personal Information, the Service collects and provides you access to certain cell phone activities of your children, including through the use of devices on which the Application is installed and/or the Service is used (the “Monitored Activities”). For clarity, we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children or sell any products to children.
How We Collect and Use Information
Information we directly collect from you:
- Registration and Profile Information. When you create an account, we may collect Personal Information such as your username, first and last name, email address, mobile phone number and a photo, if you chose to have a photo associated with your account. We also collect information that you provide regarding your Minor Child including: his/her name, age, time usage, application usage and location. We may also collect billing information when you sign up for any paid service.
- Data collected through use of the Service. After you set up your account, we may ask for other profile and demographic information, such as personal emergency instructions and information, and nickname.
- Geo-Fencing. We collect your unique user identifier and your location through GPS, WiFi, or wireless network triangulation in order to obtain your location for the purposes of providing our Service. We collect the location to provide alerts. If you turn off location sharing, we will not share your location; however, while you are logged in to your account, we will continue to collect your location information in order to provide the Service. We maintain location information only so long as is reasonable to provide the Service and then delete location data tied to your personal information. We may maintain unidentifiable location data for a longer period of time in order to analyze aggregate trends and metrics. If you want to opt-out of the collection of your location data, please adjust your settings in your mobile device to limit the Application's access to your location data; however this will render certain features unavailable to you.
- Sensory Event Data. We collect, and may use a third party to collect, sensory and motion data from the monitored mobile devices, including information from the gyroscope and accelerometer. We maintain sensory and motion data as long as is reasonable to provide the Service and then delete or anonymize this data. If you want to opt-out of the collection of sensory and motion from the monitored device, please adjust the settings in such mobile device to limit the Application's access to its sensory and motion data.
- Messages and User Content. We collect messaging information through use of the Service. We may also retain any messages you send to us.
We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service and to communicate directly with you, such as to send you alerts on the usage of your Minor Child’s devices, alerts of new products or services, features, or enhancements; handle/route your customer service questions or issues; and/or notify you of upgrade opportunities, or special offers. We also use your email address as part of the Service in sending you messages about the Service and other general announcements.
We keep track of your interactions with us, including but not limited to your activity within the Service. We may use Personal Information you provide to us to send messages to you in response to your request to perform an activity in connection with your use of the Service. We may also use your Personal Information to contact you when necessary.
You can control your receipt of email and alerts through the “Settings” within the mobile app. We may also send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, parental consent notification, order confirmations, change or updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). YOU MAY NOT OPT-OUT OF SERVICE-RELATED E-Mails.
You acknowledge and agree that we can use Aggregated Data to create and develop analytical and statistical data about the Service, to operate and enhance the Service, and to promote and market the Service.
Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
When you use our Service, we and our business partners may collect certain information about your device through technology such as cookies, web beacons, log files, or other tracking/recording tools.
"Cookies" are small bits of electronic information that a website/application sends to a visitor's browser and are stored on the visitor's hard drive. Like many websites and applications, we employ cookies in certain areas of the Service to allow us to provide information to make your online experience more convenient. For example, when you return to our Service after logging in, cookies provide information to the Application so that the Application will remember who you are on subsequent access, speeding up or enhancing your experience of the services offered by, for instance, tailoring content to you.
"Web beacons" (also known as internet tags, single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, and invisible GIFs) are tiny graphics on a web page or in an e-mail message that are used to track pages viewed or messages opened. Web beacons tell the web site server information such as the Internet Protocol address and browser type related to the user’s device. Like many websites and mobile applications, we employ Web beacons in online advertisements that bring people to our Service and on different pages of our Applications and in online advertisements that take people from our Application to a third party’s website or services. Web beacons provide us with information on how many times a page is accessed and which information is consulted.
Log Information. Our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Service. This information includes your Internet Protocol address, your browser type and version, the search engine you used to find the Service, if any, which Service features you use and when and how long you use them. We use this information to monitor and analyze how users use the Service, to provide customer service and to maintain and improve the Service.
How we use this Information
The information we collect through the use of tracking technologies includes, but is not limited to, IP address, browser information, referring/exit pages and URLs, click stream data and how you interact with links on the website, mobile app, or Service, domain names, landing pages, page views, cookie data that allows us to uniquely identify your browser, browsing behavior on our site, mobile device type, mobile device IDs or other persistent identifiers, and location data collected from your mobile device. Some or all of this data may be combined with other personally identifying information described above. When you or your Minor Child access our Service by or through a mobile device, we may receive or collect and store a unique identification numbers associated with your device, mobile carrier, device type, model and manufacturer, mobile device operating system brand and model, phone number, and, depending on your mobile device settings, your geographical location data, including GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device. We use this information to:
- Remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your use or the next time you use the Service
- Provide custom, personalized content and information, including promotions
- Track location and movements of the monitored devices
- Monitor the effectiveness of our Service and our marketing campaigns
- Monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, users, traffic, and demographic patterns
- Diagnose or fix technology problems reported by users and automatically update our software and mobile application on your system and related devices.
We may also collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device and your monitored devices, including the pages you visit, your use of third party applications, and other information that assists us in analyzing and improving the Service.
How we Share Your Information
We may share personal information of our users with third parties outside the Company and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates in some circumstances as set forth below:
- We may share your personal information with our third-party business partners, vendors and consultants who perform services on our behalf or who help us provide our Services, such as accounting, managerial, technical, marketing or analytic services. These business partners will be given access to your information only as necessary to deliver the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may aggregate or otherwise strip data of all personally identifying characteristics of our data and may share that anonymized and/or aggregated data with third parties. For example, we may share de-identified location data with third parties that analyze location and movement trends.
- We may at any time buy or sell/divest the company, or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Personal information such as customer names and email addresses, and other user information related to the Service will likely be one of the items transferred in these types of transactions. We may also share, transfer or assign such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions or similar transactions or proceedings.
To opt out from data being used by Google Analytics please go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Sharing Aggregate Information with third parties
How We Protect Your Information
YLimit cares about the security of your information and uses commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information we collect and that we share with our service providers. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Your Choices About Your Information
Editing or deleting your information
You may, of course, decline to submit any personal information through the Service, in which case YLimit may not be able to provide all the features of our Service to you.
You may access, update or delete your Personal Information or modify your account preferences for the Service by accessing the "Settings" area of the Application. Please note that when you delete your account, we may (but are not obligated to) retain your account information for a reasonable period of time afterward for the purpose of internal account management and fraud prevention activities. & nbsp;
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services. If you wish to cancel your account, please contact us at < a class="c28" href="mailto:support@Ylimitapp.com">support@Ylimitapp.com.
Opting Out of Receiving Communications from Us
If you no longer want to receive our newsletter, emails or other announcements, you may unsubscribe by writing to us at < a class="c28" href="mailto:privacy@Ylimitapp.com">privacy@Ylimitapp.com & nbsp;or replying to the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us, including messages relating to your account transactions.
Third Party Tracking and Advertising
As explained above we may permit third party ad networks, and other third party services to collect information about the browsing behavior of our users of Service through cookies or other tracking technology. You may be able to “opt out” of the collection of information through cookies or other tracking technology by actively managing the settings on your browser or mobile device. Please refer to your browser’s or mobile device’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools. Depending on your device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through browser settings but you can uninstall the software if you do not want to have tracking information automatically collected. If you have any questions about opting out of the collection of cookies and other tracking/recording tools, you can contact us directly at < a class="c28" href="mailto:support@Ylimitapp.com">support@Ylimitapp.com & nbsp;.
You must be at least 18 years old to obtain an account for the Service.
We take children's privacy seriously, and encourage the parents and legal guardians of children to play an active role in their children's online experience at all times.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children or sell any products to children. YLimit provides you, as a parent or legal guardian of a child or children under the age of 18, with the ability to collect and access Monitored Activities of your Minor Child.
If a subscription is canceled for any reason, a subscription is suspended by YLimit if a payment is late, there is an investigation into the authenticity of information provided, or a device is linked to a Minor Child who has reached the age of 18 or is believed to be a resident of a country in which the Service may not be used pursuant to applicable laws and regulations (each occurrence, a “Cancelation Event”), YLimit may (i) cease the monitoring of all mobile devices related to such subscription or the applicable Minor Child and (ii) delete all monitored data for such subscription (and such deletion may occur immediately). Upon such deletion, no monitored data (as a whole or with respect to the applicable Minor Child, as applicable) will be available on the the Service. However, YLimit will keep your general account information (such as your name and email address) for as long as permitted under applicable law to cover any legal responsibilities that may arise from our relationship with you.
Links to Other Web Sites and Services
How to Contact Us
YLimit (2016) Ltd.